Monday, January 2, 2012

Here's to a crazy fun 2012

Mustache Necklace -handsoap - set
fun New Years Resolutions sign digital   - uprint NEW 2011 vintage art words primitive paper old pdf 8 x 10 frame sayingMelting Clock Table, Made to Order
Coffee Mug Tea Cup Teal and Black Monster Hand Painted Coffee MMMug6FT Curved Shelf
This is one of the fun treasuries on Etsy.  It is always great fun when one of your products is picked for a treasury.  This happens for me almost everyday now....which I always LOVE.  One of the things that brings success on etsy is listing alot of items.....when they are listed they are at the top of the search areas...more people see these.  Since I sell alot of patterns and digital signs....I list them twice or more...over time.  When people put you in their circles....it also attracts attention.  Treasuries are fab....for even more attention.  It helps to take good photographs of your items....sometimes just seeing how other people take their pics ...helps. 
I will be giving more tips and hints I have learned.....over the next few weeks. 
Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment