Monday, April 30, 2018

May....day calendar freebie

It's May.....day! 
I made another set of phone/tablet calendar wallpapers and desktop for the computer...
for MAY....and it's free.
These are my very simple teal flowers....a fun repeating pattern design.
I really enjoy playing with color combinations and since this is usually not my kind of colors...it was fun! 
Just save and set as your desktop wallpaper.
The solid blue on the left side is perfect so you can still see your desktop icons.
____________________________________________________________

International quilt market is coming very soon now!

We are working hard getting ready for it...seems like there is always more to do.

One of the hardest things I have left is clothes shopping...I just don't like it.
We will be sure to take plenty of pics and videos.

Happy May to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment